Impromy Health & Weight loss Program
Welcome to sustained weight loss
The Impromy program has been developed in collaboration with CSIRO to provide support and assist you to achieve your weight loss goals and improve your health.
Impromy is a unique program exclusively available through pharmacies where you will be supported by trained staff who will guide you through all aspects of the program and help you to achieve your weight loss and related health goals.
A very different kind of program
- Exclusively available through pharmacies providing professional advice and personalised consultations
- High protein meals and nutritionally enhanced meal replacements
- Personalised meal plans which include nutritionally enhanced meal replacements and whole foods with sensible snack options tailored to your needs
- Regular one-on-one health review consultations
- Smartphone App to help you keep track of your weight loss and provide virtual support between visits with your consultant
- Support through our customer phone line and your Impromy Health and weight management consultant
- Links you back to health professionals including your GP, Dietitian (APD),
- Exercise Physiologist and Psychologists as needed
- Real support with regular health reviews and reports
Health reviews are conducted throughout the program and measured at day one; one month; three months; six months and twelve months. Your Impromy program consultant will monitor your weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels. These are all key indicators of your health that can be improved with better diet, exercise and weight loss.
Personalised eating plans
The use of enhanced meal replacements in combination with whole foods allows for greater flexibility for those with busy lifestyles or who are struggling to reach a sustainable meal pattern. This program does not take you away from the social connection with food such as eating with families and other social events, but helps you to plan for these occasions. The Impromy Health and Weight Loss Simply Well eating plans have been specifically designed by CSIRO dietitians to provide you with a balance of protein to help you manage hunger, essential nutrients for vitality and fibre for bowel health to kick start your weight loss and help you keep it off. The Impromy Health and Weight Loss Program consists of 3 Phases for health and weight management and you will be progressed through these phases as you advance through the program.
To get started, make an appointment at Healthpoint Day & Night for your initial Impromy consultation.
At your first visit you’ll receive your Membership Pack, including:
- Lifetime Impromy Program Membership
- CSIRO Meals for Living Simply Well recipe book
- Impromy Guide to Getting Started
- Impromy Membership Card
- Impromy Smartphone App access code
- Your initial health review report
The Impromy Membership Pack costs $49.95, which includes free ongoing consultations and lifetime membership.
Your pharmacy will give you ongoing support and advice. It is recommended that you return every two weeks until you reach your goal weight. However, if you wish to come back more often you can visit weekly or whenever you need to top up your supplies of products.
Your individual program consultant will help you reach weight loss and health goals
Your program consultant will guide you through every aspect of your weight loss journey and provide you with ongoing advice and tools to make your goals achievable.
These tools include:
- Tracking your progress at each visit
- Regular personalised consultations
- Advice on recommended foods and drinks
- Regular health measures
- Discussing any questions or concerns
Book an Impromy consultation today to receive your Membership Pack